Our Statement of Beliefs
- We believe Jesus Christ is the Son of God
- We believe that the entire Bible, both Old and New Testament are written by the inspiration of the Holy Spirit – 2 Timothy 3:16-17
- As revealed unto us by the Bible, we believe that there is only one God, Who is the Creator of both visible and invisible creatures -Genesis 1:1, Psalms 33:6-9
- We believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God. John 1:1-14; Isaiah 9:6
- The Holy Spirit is the third Person in the TRINITY. He has the same power, the same glory with God the Father and God the Son – John 14:16-17; John 15:26
- We believe that God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Ghost are one God, but made of three persons – hence they are One in Trinity – Genesis 1:16-29
- We believe that there is a Devil, who seeks the down fall of every man. He brought sickness, sin and death into the world. Genesis 3:1-16.
- We believe that God formed ‘Man’ of the dust of the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and man became a living soul – Genesis 2:7, Genesis 1: 26
- We believe Repentance is the godly sorrow felt by a man/woman at the realisation of his/her sins, followed by a decision to abstain from them.- Acts 3:19; 20:21; 2 Corinthians 7:10
- We believe in the doctrine of justification or New Birth. This is God’s grace whereby we are cleansed from our sins and therefore able to stand before God as though we have never sinned. Acts 13:39; Romans 3:25-26
- We believe that Sanctification is another grace of God by which our souls are progressively and completely cleansed. This is the second accomplishment of the grace which through our faith in the Blood of Jesus Christ is wrought after we have been justified and freed from our sins or regenerated – John 17:15-17; 1 Thessalonians 4:3
- We believe that every saved soul automatically qualifies for Water Baptism. Acts 8:29-39; 16:18-23. We baptise in the Name of the Father, Son and Holy Ghost – Matthew 28:19
- All born-again souls should ask for the Baptism in the Holy Spirit from above, as the Apostles were ordered to wait in Jerusalem until they were filled from above. It is the promise of the Father. It is God’s gift which He gives to those who obey Him – Luke 24:49; John 4:14-26; Acts 1:4-5; Acts 5:32
We’ll Like to Pray For You
Need prayer? We would love to pray for you. You can submit a prayer request below.